About – Sustain Energy Solutions:
Sustain Energy Solutions is expertise to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of the buildings of New Zealand – for the benefit of those who live and work in them. We are New Zealand-owned private sector.
Sustain Energy Solutions provides solutions regarding the insulation and insulation accessories according to latest industry trends and technologies. It is a growing Insulation company that has the new voice of the insulation industry and is committed to keeping the domestic, commercial and industrial insulation industry up to date on the latest industry trends and technologies.
Sustain Energy Solutions is regularly involved with a variety of activities and providing services from the production of the outstanding technical resources of Insulation to the development of high-quality industry products to New Zealand homes.
Professional and Courteous Services:
Professional installation increases the performance of the thermal envelope.
We provide installation service to make your home a dream home. Our project specialists and professional installers work with you till the completion of your project. Our team has proper tools, and safety equipment’s to increase functionality. We assure timely completion of a project. Forget about leaks in installed installation with our professional service. We cover every corner of your home during installation.
Important points to remember during installation:
- The higher the “R-Rating”, the more resistance to heat flow – the better your building will perform.
- While installing fibrous insulation material, if there are any cracks, gaps, air voids or compression of the material, the insulating value can be reduced as much as 50 percent.
- Do not try to DIY installation for Polyester insulation blanket where there are live wires. Extra care must be taken by professional while stapling underfloor which can be dangerous.
- It is must for an installer to be equipped with proper tools and safety equipment like a dust mask, safety glasses, utility knife, taping knife, gloves, etc.
- If there are electric cables in the loft, try to leave these exposed so that they can remain cold and chances of entering heat into the attic are minimum or zero. If there is enough slack in them, gently raise them and put insulation underneath.
- Check if the insulation is tucked in around the back and also around the wiring and pipes. If you don’t put the insulation on the back, the pipe could freeze in the wall.