Retrofit & Renovation Insulation Solutions
Insulation is required at every stage whether your house is new or old. A well-insulated home saves energy and gives you a healthy place to live by reducing the chance of fungus and bacteria like moulds and dumps. It also requires less power to warm your house in winter and cool it during summers, thus increasing the comfort level for you and your family.
We at Sustain Energy Solution provide professional & best underfloor, wall & floor insulation solutions. As 15% of heat loss is through the floor. 35% through walls. 25% through the ceiling & remaining 25% through doors & windows. Our insulators create a barrier by installing the best insulation products to maintain the warmness in winters and coolness in summers, making your home a convenient place to live happily.
Benefits of Insulation
- Save on Energy Bills: Energy efficiency or saving money is a top priority for almost every family residing in New Zealand. With the cost of living increasing and an upsurge in electricity bills, the ability to take back some control is a comforting thought. Almost 25% of the heat goes out through windows/doors of the premises, 25% through the roof, 35% through the wall and 15% through the floor.
The best and effective solution to minimise the home energy loss is to insulate your property correctly which in turn makes a dramatic impact on your power bills.
- Stay Healthy: Health is precious. Staying healthy is very important for our family and us. With concerns over allergies, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases, using healthy products is becoming a top priority for our families. Properly insulated homes not only stay warmer longer but stays drier too.
- Be comfortable and protected: Insulating your home will make the living environment comfortable and healthier. Adding insulation to an existing home will control the temperature, and in places of extreme weather, it will make the living environment more comfy and enjoyable. Moreover, insulation will also act as a sound barrier and will protect your privacy. It will keep unwanted noise outside and the sounds from inside of your home from being audible outside.
- Environmental benefits: Insulation provides the benefit of reducing environmental impact on your homes. When your home gets insulated, you will use less energy for heating as well as cooling your home. Insulation will result in reducing the release of chemicals into the environments from air-conditioning units.
Why Sustain Energy Solutions?
Sustain Energy Solutions provides comparatively cost-efficient insulation services for retrofit properties. Insulation offers a warmer house and also protect the house from issues like mould and damp which help in maintaining good health. Perfect quality insulation helps keep the heat in during winters and out during Summers. We assist you in making your property an ideal place to live for you by providing professional Underfloor Insulation, Wall Insulation & Ceiling Insulation Solution.
Best Insulation Product
Sustain Energy Solutions has products for all your Insulation requirements whether it be for energy efficiency, comfort or structural durability. We have products for new and retrofit projects. All of the products that we use are from reputable manufacturers which meet New Zealand Standards. We can assist you with the right product, including the appropriate R-value and product type, to suit your needs. We have GreenStuf Brand Insulation products and Earthwool Glasswool that comply with current environmental regulations. To help with the selection of best product for you, please call us on freephone 0800 111 785 or 07 859 3634.
Customer friendly process
We offer you easy going and convenient process of insulation in a few easy steps:
- Contact us and our team member will visit your property within 2-3 days.
- Our team will thoroughly audit your property and let you know the new insulation requirements.
- After inspecting, we will offer you a quote to meet the tenant act requirements.
- Once you are comfortable with the quoted price, our installers will start the insulation.